воскресенье, 26 декабря 2010 г.

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT WHERE ARE YOU?



I totally forgot to tell you about Christmas. What about it? I think Christmas is pretty cool. But I do not feel like it. Why?Maybe because i live on the island and it so hot there. How it possible winter without any snow?Jingle bell,Jingle bell.....Not really.There are only few think that are making me fell like christmas:
1= Hot cup of Toffie Nutt Lotte in my favorite Starbucks, I mean LOOK AT THAT AMAZING CUP OF FREAKING COFFIE.
2=A lot of hard work.Yes, I am an artist. 3= Winter UGGS 4= Because in cyprus season for strawberries is winter it makes me more happier. In Cyprus everything is all the way back, well  because its Cyprus.5= Also opening of a lunapark on seaside which made all cypriot people meet each other.
CAN YOU SEE LIKE SNOW?NOOOO WAY!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий